Exclusive! 10% Discount On All HashFlare Contracts!
Special HashFlare promo code for all orders. Use it and you will get 10% discount on your purchases!
Copy/Paste it to «Redeem Code» field for discount
HashFlare Review: BTC, ETH, LTC, ZCASH Cloud Mining
What Is HashFlare?
HashFlare is a website which has been in the cryptocurrency cloud mining space since 2014. The service is a division of HashCoins, a company whose core business is the development of blockchain technology, cryptographic hardware, and remote hardware access.
A lot of investors approach any cloud mining company with trepidation because there are hundreds of websites with dubious reputations on the Internet. This is the reason why many people would ask; is HashFlare legit? If you find comfort in numbers, you’ll be glad to know that the service has over 400,000 private clients using the services daily. On average, every fourth new user make a purchase and 67% of these repeat their orders.
The main goal of the company is to make cloud mining accessible to everyone. HashFlare wants you to be a part of the process no matter where in the world you are located, your age, the amount of the investments, experience or ability to interact with the mining technology.
HashFlare Cloud Mining Advantages
There is a challenge to separate a trusted mining service from the doubtful ones, that is why you should be prudent choosing a cloud mining website and take a look at their pros and cons. HashFlare advantages of cryptocurrency mining include the following:
- Once you register your account on the HashFlare website and make your payment, you can start mining immediately. Your first payout will be within a period of 24 hours.
- HashFlare users have a full control of their investments and access to the daily statistics. Only you identify the most profitable combination of capacity and pools you use. The service provides you with all the information you need on a user-friendly dashboard, where all data is posted.
- The HashFlare maintenance fee is fixed. It means that you will not face an unpleasant surprise that eat into your investment. SHA-256 contract fees are fixed at $0.0035 per 10 GH/s for 24h and Scrypt mining fees are $0.005 per 1 MH/s. EQUIHASH, ETHASH and DASH mining contracts haven’t any additional payments.
- This service allows users to make instant payouts. You can make one withdrawal of each currency every day.
- There is no need for sophisticated technical knowledge and expensive equipment to participate in mining process. Buying a contract offers you an opportunity to rent the hardware for a specified period of time.
HashFlare Technologies And Hardware
The HashFlare equipment is housed at the HashCoins Datacenter. The company has committed itself to comply with the strict conditions, that is why the humidity and temperature in this datacenter are maintained according to industry standards. This allows to avoid the equipment overheating at maximum capacity.
HashCoins understands that security is one of the most important elements of a datacenter. The hardware and software systems are serviced by experienced and qualified personal. Any technical issues met by cloud miners will be solved by a dedicated team.
To ensure downtime is minimized as much as possible, the company gets its electricity from independent power grids. If the power grids are unable to maintain power for any reason, backup power from batteries will kick in.
HashFlare provides an opportunity to mine different coins including:
- Bitcoin: on the SHA256 algorithm at a cost of $1.20 per 10 GH/s,
- Dash: on the X11 algorithm at a minimum cost of $3.20 per 1 MH/s,
- Litecoin: on the Scrypt algorithm for $3.20 per 1 MH/s,
- Ethereum: on the Ethash algorithm will cost you $2.20 per 100 KH/s,
- Zcash: on the Equihash algorithm for $2.00 per 1 H/s.
How To Calculate Profit
The HashFlare profit calculator is the tool which lets you know the potential profit of your investment. Even though this doesn’t give you an exact figure, it provides you with a chance to play around with figures and start mining with a certain understanding what to expect. The calculations are approximate because your HashFlare ROI depends on a number of unpredictable factors such as an exchange values of currencies and the level of mining difficulty.
How To Start Mining
To start mining on the HashFlare website, you need to create an account. You can make your first purchase once your account is active. Here are the steps on how to register an account:
- On the HashFlare website click to Register,
- You will be prompted to enter the account details including your email address, country and password and save the information,
- You will be redirected to the dashboard where all your mining activities will take place. Any announcements linked to your account will also be posted here,
- To withdraw your funds, the service will ask you to confirm your email address,
- Payments can only be received after you’ve added a Bitcoin address and saved it, this can be done on the Settings menu,
- Once all the above steps are complete, you can buy a mining contract by clicking on the Buy Hashrate menu button and follow the self-explanatory prompts.
The HashFlare Referral Program
The HashFlare partner program allows you a slice of the profits made from people you refer to the service. After registration every user gets a partner link to share with others. If the user used the link to register on the HashFlare.io, he will become your referral. All orders made by your referrals generate up to 10% reward which you will receive after the confirmation.
HashFlare loyalty program provides unique conditions and individual promotional banners and other materials for partner with a great amount of referrals. To take advantage of this feature:
- Use the drop-down menu and click on Referrals,
- Clicking on Tools will take you to the Affiliate Tools,
- Get a partner link you can share with your referrals,
- If you have a blog or website, you can click on the Materials button and get images to post on your site.
Review of real users comments gives a clear idea about the reliability of the company.
“HashFlare is one of the only ones I know to be legit, so I don’t want other people investing in all these scams and Ponzi, and I’ve been with HashFlare for years. HashFlare has been around since 2014 and I have seen many positive reviews of it. I decided to invest also because the current Bitcoin price and difficulty make it profitable.”
Another reviewer adds:
“This has been one of the best investments I have ever made, I started seeing profit 3 months into having 4TH/s and have been reinvesting ever since!”
Some of the reviewers have also given some figures:
“Bought hash power for $750. Daily profit $12, approx. Almost $5000 annual return. And I also get a 15% bonus to my payouts, because I registered using my friend’s link.”
Thus, HashFlare is one of the legitimate could mining services out there. The company is supported by great hardware and software managed by a group of experienced individuals. The fact that 400,000 individuals and 60 companies are using the service on a daily basis, confirm that this is a legitimate service that can be recommended. Hence, it’s easy to believe in the idea that the main aim of the service is to make cloud mining available to anyone, no matter their situation, location, and technical skills.