Eobot Cloud Mining Service Review
Eobot was established in 2013, with the aim of facilitating real-time cryptocurrency exchange. Eobot is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The popularity of the service has grown thanks to the core concept of turning cloud mining into a fun and enjoyable activity. Eobot has attracted over 1.6 million users to its platform. These are some of the advantages compared to other solutions:
- It is the easiest, cheapest and most profitable way to mine bitcoins. Cryptocurrency mining cryptocurrencies is straightforward and easy to understand no matter if you choose Eobot’s cloud mining facility or your own mining rig hardware.
- The in-app faucet issues free coins to all users daily.
- Eobot’s Hacker Protection and Public Audit policies ensure that the users’ earnings are secure at all times.
- Eobot Cloud Mining solution mines and hashes cryptocurrency chosen by the user.
- Thousands of users are available to chat online and to provide assistance to new users.
The hardware used by Eobot Cloud Mining consist S7 and S9 mining machines. This allows Eobot Cloud Service to completely eliminate the need to privately maintain cooling systems and the hardware.
Using Eobot’s hardware in cloud mining maximizes Antminer S9 advantages, especially its efficiency in Joules per GHz and high hashrate. At the same time it resolves many challenges including high costs and additional expense on power supply.
Eobot supports a variety of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Golem, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Curecoin, Bitshares, Monero, Factom, Zcash, Bytecoin, NEM, STEEM, Gridcoin, USD, MaidSafecoin, Lisk, and Ethereum Classic.
How To Sign Up
The process is very straightforward and involves three easy steps:
- Enter your username, email address and a desired password.
- Upon the approval of the credentials, you’ll receive a link to confirm your registration.
- When you complete the login you can select a suitable contract to start from.
Eobot mining contracts vary from 24 hours up to 5 years rental lengths, without returns or exchange policy. The mining process begins immediately with mining updates every 60 seconds.
How Eobot Cloud Mining Works
For beginners, it is important to note that the SHA-256 follows the trends in Bitcoin Global block difficulty which increases after 2016 blocks have been found. Finding the blocks may take up to two weeks.
The increase in difficulty will result to an increase in electricity fees, which will in turn reduce your payout-over-time if the price of the Bitcoin does not increase significantly. Eobot Cloud Mining will allow you to purchase your own cloud instance fractions. SHA—256 clocks at a hash rate of 1.0 GHS per 1.0 cloud instance owned, while Scrypt Algorithm offers 1.0 MHS. Once a coin is mined, it is added to the account of the user.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with Eobot’s terms and conditions before renting online processing speed for mining. Eobot does not permit fiat currency in or out, and the earning amounts displayed are based on the cryptocurrency rate on the popular crypto exchange. When entering the Eobot mining contract agreement, you are warned against making cloud mining your primary source of income.
Additional features offered by Eobot include:
- Cloud Folding — unlike mining, folding turns your machine into a medical research device. This comes with 0% electricity fee, and you will also earn curecoins for your cloud folding.
- SSL technology is used for additional server security.
- A detailed mining guide and opportunities to connect with other miners.
- The faucet feature which rewards you with cryptocoins just for logging into your account.
Pricing and Rates of Eobot Cloud Mining Service
Eobot service provides affordable pricing plans which range from Eobot mining contracts to Eobot fees for maintenance and electricity. The rates vary depending on the type of algorithm used for mining. For SHA — 256 4.0 GHS you will be charged an average price of $0.25, and your account can be put on hold for up to 6 months if you use a credit card. Charges for electricity and maintenance of the S9 and 4.0 GHS are approximately 0.00021$/GHS/day.
Eobot also offers a “MyPool” feature, which allows you to rent a cloud miner and start mining directly to your personal workerID/pool. This feature reduces the electricity/maintenance fees to 0% and allows to mine cryptocurrencies that are not supported by Eobot.
- SHA-256 Rates 1.0 THS, 24-hour rental — 0.0030 BTC/8.93$
- Scrypt Rates 1.0 GHS, 24-hour rental — 0.2000 BTC/595.44$
You can get started with Eobot with a deposit as little as $10.
Note: Eobot Cloud Mining service is not available in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria due to US Economic Sanctions legislation.
Eobot’s Profitability, ROI and Payoff
You can make attractive profits and the Return on Investment (ROI) is steady but doesn’t happen instantly. For example, using Eobot’s profit calculator, if you purchase 5-year GHS 4.0, it takes roughly 19 months to break even. Generally, Eobot’s payoff time is very attractive with no complaints made so far.
The withdrawal is very straightforward. On the ‘Withdrawal’ panel, scroll and select the currency you want to withdraw and specify the amount. Withdrawal can be made only in cryptocurrencies and not fiat money. When the withdrawal has been completed, the amount in your cryptocurrency wallet will be amended accordingly.
Eobot Referral Program
You earn 1% for every user that you refer to Eobot. You can invite the unlimited number of people. You will also earn 1% for every person they refer for 5 levels down.
Eobot users shared their positive feedback on their experience with the system. Here are some of the recent reviews:
- “You guys make it simple, I mine for the fun and finance”- Micheal K, United Kingdom
- “Thanks Friend. Love you service, fast, easy and safe.”- Chris F, USA
- “I like your site and service, I will invest more and more with time I try to refer too, thanks...”- Mathieu S, France.